Poshmark is my favorite platform for selling fashionable items. While smaller than eBay, Poshmark has become a large platform in it’s own right, and in some respects, it’s better than other platforms.
- Bundling – you can bundle up to five items and pay one flat rate shipping cost.
- 10% off when you purchase two items or more, plus you get combined shipping mentioned above.
- Robust community – Poshers look out for one another, and sharing is a big part of the platform.
- Offer to likers – when I see that you’ve liked an item, I will generally give a 10-20% discount on the bundle and a small discount on shipping.
- “Make an Offer” – Make an offer has no lower limit, and if accepted, payment is immediate.
- No international shipping, although they do offer Poshmark Canada as a separate entity.
- No sales – if you’d like a different price, use the “Make an Offer” feature, as above.
Other than that, prices for one platform are the same as any other, and each item found on one platform should be found on the other.
Click here to shop the HibiscusPizza Poshmark closet today! If you don’t have an account, use code HIBISCUSPIZZA to save $10 on your first purchase.